Doylestown, PA Auto Insurance Coverage Options
Auto insurance coverage may vary from person to person depending on their individual auto insurance coverage needs. Pennsylvania has minimum insurance requirements; however, you may desire coverage above the minimum requirements. Our licensed auto insurance representatives can help you review your coverage needs and goals.
Pennsylvania Minimum Auto Insurance Requirements:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: $5,000
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident*
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident*
- First Party Benefits Medical Payments: $5,000
*In Pennsylvania you may request to reject the uninsured and underinsured motorist coverages.
Your auto insurance coverage needs may depend on a variety of factors such as the car you drive, your stage of life and how much risk you can personally afford to take on. We’ll help you understand all of these details.
If you’re interested in a free quote, give us a call today at 215-237-9047.